ACC (Adaptive Cruise Control) Automatic distance adjustment device
The ACC radar sensor assists the driver by automatically observing the traffic, measuring the distance and adjusting the latter to the set speed. If the distance is too small, the braking process is initialised automatically.
An incorrectly adjusted radar sensor may result in a slower vehicle being detected on a neighbouring lane and an unnecessary braking process being initiated. The ACC vehicle therefore becomes a safety risk for the following traffic.
- quick + easy installation
- very high accuracy (0.05°)
- eliable reproducibility of the measurement values
- can be used on various ACC sensors
- adjustment of the ACC sensor incl. equipment time in less than 10 min.
- can be use on any workshop floor and in conjunction with installation pits
- no free lifting of the wheels (radial run-out compensation) necessary
LC-40 TRUCK ACC-sensor adjustment
For the measurement, the laser measuring heads are applied to the wheels of the rear axis.On the basis of the laser rays, the measurement traverse is aligned exactly to the geometrical driving axis in front of the vehicle. The laser module of the measurement traverse sends a laser ray to the reference mirror face of the ACC sensor. On the basis of the reflected laser ray, the deviation in the sensor direction is precisely represented and the sensor can be immediately adjusted accordingly.